Monday 11 August 2014

How to earn money without spending any penny..?


Good morning to one and all.

Welcome back.  I was away from my blog these days as I am busy with my business started recently.  In fact I am going to discuss on this very matter with you today.  I hope it will be very helpful to you if you are looking for earning money.

How to earn money without spending any Penny..?

There is a perfect and genuine answer which may change your life.

START YOUR OWN BUSINESS. 
That too sitting at your home.  You need not go anywhere.

Really..!?  What kind of business it is..? 
There are THREE kinds of businesses.

1.       TYPICAL BUSINESS
In this kind of business, you will get profit only for the day on which day you invested money and sold the goods.  For example, vegetable vendors go to whole sales market, buy the fresh vegetables bring them to their shop or place and sell.  And if they could not go to market one day, they simply lose their profits for that day. It is called Day-on-Day income.

2.       RESIDUAL  INCOME
Residual Income is income that keeps coming to you month after month, year after year for the work you do just ONLY ONCE.  For example, a writer writes a book give it to a publisher.  The publisher prints the book in number of copies again and again and the writer gets his money contunously on each book sold, simlply sitting and relaxing at his home.  But he wrote the book only once.

3.       LEVERAGED  INCOME
Leveraged Income is income that you earn through other people’s efforts and hard work.  Of course you do your business and want to increase your profits by extending your work.  But there are only 24 hours in a day which are not sufficient.  Then you will distribute the works to others who work on their own and automatically shares their margins with you continuously.

Which kind of business you like..?
Silly question to ask..?  Yes, not only you but everyone likes the second and third kinds of business.
Well, these are the very kind of businesses that SFI offers.

SFI..?  What is SFI..?
SFI (Strong Future International) is an Online International Marketing Business having its own online sales website TripleClicks.com selling more than 90,000 products all through the world in which thousands of new members are joining all through the world every day.

What I have to do to enrol myself..?
The simplest.. You have to become an AFFILIATE.

What is Affiliate..?
An Affiliate is a member of an organization or company that is connected with or controlled by a large group.

Where should I go to work after becoming as Affiliate in SFI..?
Sit comfortably at your home and do your business in completely relaxed mood.
Nice..  What qualities should I have to do this business..?
Good question.
The first and most important one is PATIENCE. 
How.. and why?
Suppose you planted a Mango plant today.  Can you expect its fruit by tomorrow itself..?  Or one week after..?  Or one month after..?  Or even one year after..?  No.  The plant takes its roots and its own time to grow and start providing you its sweet fruit.
Even a farmer is never going to reap his harvest the very day he works on his crop field.
It is very clear that we have to wait if we want the real and standard returns of our doing something.
The Second quality is DEDICATION.
Some people start their business but will not dedicate their time and efforts to succeed.  If a man who started a business do not open his shop and sit at home, how can he develop his business and earn money..?

The third quality is HARD WORK.
 As per my knowledge and experience, no one can succeed without hard work.  It is hard work that brings high returns in one’s business.

What qualifications should I have to do this online marketing business?
1.       You need a computer either desk top or laptop.
2.       An Internet connection with good speed.
3.       A little knowledge of general English (Of course you have as you can read this post)

How much money I have to pay to register myself with SFI..?
Zero.  Yes, it is completely free and that too for your life time.

Excellent... then I am ready to join.  But I would like to know the nature of work, what I have to do and how..?
Simple and playful.  When you become an Affiliate, you have to do the actions in To-do-List which is the very beginning step of your business and you started your earnings in the form of VPs (VersaPoints).  These are the points turn to dollars of your income.  There are many ways to increase your income by increasing your VPs.  Everyday you have to login SFI and complete your day’s works.

How many VPs should I earn to start my income..?
You have to earn 1500 VPs each month.  The first month 1500 VPs  you earn promotes you to EA (Executive Affiliate) which is the next position of your membership.  This position brings you more opportunities to earn much more points and you will become CSA (Co-Sponsor Affiliate) to your group members and there are more positions or ranks waiting for you.

In case you want to become EA immediately instead of waiting a month long, you can buy an item whatever you want at www.TripleClicks.com sales website of SFI and you instantly get 1500 VPs and become EA.

I suggest you to buy if you want within 24 hours after your joining because you will get extra 500 VPs as bonus and other benefits which you come to know on purchasing.  But please remember it is not mandatory and no one will force you to buy anything in SFI.  It is completely on your interest if you want to grow faster and earn good income within short period.

How many hours should I work on this website..?
Two hours a day are sufficient for your daily actions in To-do-List others places where you earn VPs.  But remember increasing of your hours means increasing of your money.  If you could become full time Affiliate, excellent.. you will sure be on the front line with your seniors.

I left my Rs.20000+ earning teacher job and became full time Affiliate.  See, I became EA within 5 (FIVE) days after joining SFI without buying anything and achieving the monthly goal of 1500 VPs.  Now I am a CSA (Co-Sponsor Affiliate) with three members in my group as on date (12 August, 2014).

I have also got BSNL BROD BAND with high speed because I know the value of TIME and I can never lose my TIME.  In fact I was very late to find this kind of GEM business website which is completely free for lifetime and teaches me a lot how to increase my income day-by-day.

So, if you have the qualities and qualification, and particularly the spirit and determination to become wealthy gradually but surely, this is for you because I don’t want hundreds of members who just take it easy, work for some time and leave in the middle but I want those who are very serious about their bright future and have patience to realize their dreams.

Can you help me if I have any doubts and guide me giving more information and tips time to time in order to increase my earnings faster..?
I will sure always help my team members in all aspects to raise their earnings and status because I will also automatically get profited through their developments.

And this is the link takes you to our SFI website to get registered within minutes and start earning immediately.


Please register with the same email account of you which with which you have FACE BOOK, TWITTER and GOOGLE accounts.  Because these are important to communicate with your friends, family members and others through which they become your members by registering themselves and doing their business so that the points and gift money goes to your SFI account.

Don’t hesitate to ask me whenever you have doubts writing to my email id : rkjobworks@gmail.com
You can also contact me on 08819 273456 /  8333027579 /  9989466888

Wishing you all my best wishes..

Your Affiliate
Rajkumar Tenali
Strong Future International

++

No comments:

Post a Comment