Saturday 23 August 2014

Is there any short cut to become rich...(Part-2)


Dear all
welcome back.

We are discussing about if there is any short cut  to become rich immediately and being attracted to those false websites cheating us taking advantage of eagerness to become instantly rich.

Let me recall an incident which I experienced recently.

I was then traveling by train. A good and educated looking man in front of my seat introduced himself to me and asked what I am doing.  I told him I am an 'Affiliate' and doing online business.  He asked me what is the meaning of an 'Affiliate'.  I told him that a person or an organization who joins number of people to promote product sales on a commission basis.

He asked me how much I invested and the profit I am earning.  I told him it is completely FREE to join and the business is also very easy for even a minimum educated person. I also told him that it is not that kind of 'get rich in one night' business informing that it takes some time to receive a remarkable income. I also added that there is a bright future in our marketing website inviting him to join my team. 

He gave a good laugh and asked me how foolish I were to choose such a business which will not yield a good and instant income.  he also supported his arguments telling how important to earn money now-a-days to meet the constantly increasing of all essential things.

I agree with him telling that we must have patience and confidence to achieve our goal. 

But he outnumbered my points adding that I have been doing a wasteful business which has no capacity to provide an instant and a huge income.

he said,''What is the use of becoming a member of this organization which can't provide you a huge and instant money!...I don't like this kind of business.  The world, particularly, the online business world is infested with these kinds useless companies and jobs."

I tried hard to pacify him by telling that it may not provide income then and there but it is the best company I know as on date that helps a lot build one's bright future.  But he refused to accept my arguments.

By the time, his wife brought their little baby into his laps. 

I changed the topic and commented the baby is so sweet.  He felt so happy and pride telling that they waited for a long time for children and at last they were blessed with that beautiful and lovely son.

I heartily congratulated him but asked him what is the use of having a baby.  Then he immediately reacted asking,

"Why, he is my own son."

"Yes, he is your own son, but what will you get from this tiny baby.  Nothing useful with him now."

Then he said again,"Oh, I don't understand what are you talking.. I will bring him up feeding well, educate well and one day he will become an officer or an engineer and look after us..!?"

"For that how long it will take..?"

"Why, it will take just twenty years..!?"

"That means should you wait twenty years for him to become useful..?"

"Yes, how innocently you are talking my friend..!"

Then I reply him this...

"In the same way, our SFI company is... you have to wait for 20 years to make this baby useful.  And for that you have to spend a lot of money for his feeding, clothing, education and so all those years.  But you need not wait for that long period to become wealthy by doing your own business in SFI.  There are of plenty chances to grow your business faster and faster... on the other hand you need not spend a lot of money to gain high profits.  By acting wisely, you can reach your own set goal within less time too. For that you just need patience, determination and a little bit hard work."

I completed my words telling that SFI is a little child when he joined but he gradually grows the child to a fully grown young and strong man...And that is why it is called "STRONG FUTURE INTERNATIONAL".

Click on :
http://www.sfi1.biz/14694277

http://www.sfi4.com/14694277/FREE

http://www.tripleclicks.com/14694277/pbgw

or send mail at :
rkjobworks@gmail.com

or call me at :
08819 273456
8333027579

Let us meet again..

Think wise...




No comments:

Post a Comment