Wednesday 27 August 2014

What kind of business we like?

Hallo all my dear friends and well wishers

Good morning.

It is after a few days talking to you all.  Sorry but I was busy and somewhat in frustration thinking about what kind of business is safe, sound, more profitable and  that too without any investment.

What kind of business do we like to do?

I have two friends Karan and Karthik who want to start business.  They are educated and doing their small or bigger jobs which they wanted to discontinue as they got vexed with their bosses daily shunting them even for no mistake.  They do hard word still they have to face bitter situations with their bosses.  On the other hand they don't want to servants for the sake of their monthly salaries and want to earn their own.

So, the solution is own business.

Karan started his fruit selling business.  Daily he goes to orchards and whole sale markets, buys the fruits, brings to his place, sells them and gains his profits.  It is his daily work to wake up early, go out searching for orchards, or go to whole sales markets as usual.

Karan also advised Karthik to do business like him as it is easy and profitable.

But Karthik thought differently.  He was not in a hurry to make instant money and he don't want to invest his money again and again to do his business.  He wanted to start that kind of business in which the capital investment is needed only for one time but the profits will continuously be coming as long as he wishes to gain.  Then he got a good idea.

Karthik has a piece of crop land.  He planted different kinds of fruit bearing plants such as mango, orange with the help of agricultural officers.

When Karan came to know this, he laughed at Karthik telling that he was doing a made adventure by wasting a good amount investing in the farm.  He particularly pointed how many years he has to wait for the trees to start bearing fruits but Karthik was firm and stable on his decision.  He is in fact a keen observer of things and has very good sense.

All this happened just five years ago and now Karthik is selling his fruits in whole at reliable and friendly rates and number of retailers became his daily customers of whom, one is his friend Karan.

Five years ago, Karan started DOING BUSINESS and Karthik started FARMING BUSINESS.

Which one do you like...!? 

I liked the second one which Karthik liked but not in the same way.  I thought in another way and a little more deeply that I don't want to go to farm or anywhere and like to simply sit at home and want to do that kind of business which brings unlimited profits.

And see..., I did not want to invest my money even for the first time.  I wanted an opportunity where even a single rupee is not needed to start my business.  You must thinking about how crazy and perhaps foolish to think that way but I did it and am doing it now.

Using my knowledge gained through my education, I am doing my business just simply relaxing at home and working as and when I like.  For this I needed only two things.  MY COMPUTER and UNLIMITED SPEED NETWORK.  That is all.

Would like to just check it what my business is....!?  You are most welcome to get confirmed.

http://www.sfi1.biz/14694277

Let us meet again..

Think wise.

  14694277

No comments:

Post a Comment